The academic Scholarships are available to new students to ACG School Jakarta. Scholarships are available to academically talented Indonesian students who demonstrate outstanding academic potential and/or excellence in artistic, cultural or sporting pursuits.
The scholarships cover partial tuition fees and the School Development fees for the duration of the students’ enrolment at school. Scholarship recipients must maintain a high level of academic achievement and scholarships are reviewed annually. The recipient’s family will be responsible for other financial commitments, such as uniform costs and any after school activities costs.
Applicants must meet the following selection criteria:
- Indonesian citizen, living in Jakarta.
- Must not be currently enrolled at another ACG School.
- Must have a high level of English.
- Must have an outstanding academic record.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to ACG School Jakarta’s core values and the IB Learner Profile.
- Scholarship applications must be accompanied by a completed enrolment application form and the necessary documents.
- Applications should include a full student cv with detailed supporting information including two recommendation letters.
- Applicants will be required to write a 500-word essay about what benefits they feel this opportunity will give them and how joining the programme will benefit our school and its wider community.
- Applicants will be required to attend an interview with the Principal.
- Once awarded, all scholarships are subject to annual review and may be withdrawn where performance is unsatisfactory.